Sunday, March 16, 2008

The weather has been so beautiful lately.
Last night it was supposed to rain, that lasted about 10minutes.
The rest of the night was just cold, windy and the occasional flash of lightening.
I enjoyed it a lot.
My boyfriend and I are in the process of trying new things (its an '08 thing). So we went to a restaurant we've never been to- Avila's El Ranchito. It was terrible, to say the least. :|
The food was bland, and last time I checked... mexican food should never be boring.
Oh well. We made the best of our night.
After we went to one of my favorite places in the world.. an old home that has been turned into a tea house in downtown fullerton. Its an adorable little cafe styled shop with an art gallery upstairs and mixed matched furniture throughout the house and backyard. They have board games and blankets on hand and it couldnt be cuter! So my boyfriend and I sat and had some yooja tea (lemon drop)and played connect four and hungout for about an hour. It was tons of fun! Afterward, we drove around hitting up a few stores in the endless search for a Wii. In last attempts we stopped by the neighboring walmart. To our suprise, they told us that they did recieve 9 wii's in that evenings shipment but couldn't sell them until 8am the following day! So this morning my dad stood in line at 7am to get one! :D
It is the best game console in the world! I love to wii bowl! (please note: I hate bowling in real life. haha) Ive never been much of a 'gamer' but this most definately will change that. :D


Today, the clouds were big, puffy and bright white! The contrast was magnificent against the bright blue skies. I want to go outside and take endless pictures of the sky, but Ive got too many plans for my day.
OH! I got an Ipod shuffle yesterday! I just decided on a whim I wanted one, in hopes it will be inspiration to excercise more and maybe start pilates?!

It's the greenish teal one. Its super adorable, and I dont know why I didnt get one sooner.
I dyed my hair the other night too.
It's jet black! I went super dark because I swim laps about 4-5 times a week and I know the chlorene will eat a lot of the color out.. but I still wanted to have all one color.
What do you think!?



Well, Ive got lots of stuff to do--errands to run and such. Ill write soon.
xoxo

Jaelynn

0 comments:

  © Pardonmyffrench Blog 2009

Back to TOP