Thursday, March 13, 2008

I find myself sitting in front of my computer screen once again. I swear, if only etsy could pay all my bills- I would do this allllll day. Once I have listed a few items (currently doing so) I will head over to the neighboring goodwill. Im in the mood for finding some treasures! :] (warning: THIS MOOD IS ADDICTING) I buy so much for my Vintage store, that I never seem to update my own wardrobe. Dont worry- (bc I know you are) I will be embarking on an adventure shortly, to fulfill all my shopping desires. Afterward, I think I will go to the gym since its been a few days since Ive gone. (Ive been busy and sick...excuses excuses) I will be sure to update you upon my arrival with good (or bad) news about the night!

Happy Thursday!
xoxo
-Jaelynn

0 comments:

  © Pardonmyffrench Blog 2009

Back to TOP