Thursday, March 20, 2008

3/20/08

It's almost friday! Thank god. Today has been quite interesting. I had to file my first abuse claim to etsy today. Im not one to leave negative feedback or lash back at people, but this was getting out of hand! I purchased an item back in early december and still have not recieved it. (I KNOW!) and now he refuses to give me my money back or send me the item. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE MAN. It seriously made me not want to shop online! But, I quickly overcame that and bought this awesome bottle opener keychain from Kate Black!

(I purchased the lime green one)
She's got some amazing stuff and I know that if im not careful, I could easily get carried away on a shopping extravaganza.
Tomorrow is payday and it couldnt have come at a better time! YAY! MONEY!

xoxo
jaelynn

0 comments:

  © Pardonmyffrench Blog 2009

Back to TOP