Tuesday, March 18, 2008

I'm great at counting money, making change, balancing a check book.
It's Easy stuff.
But place me in an algebra class for thirty minutes with a board full of numbers and letters with a monotone math professor attempting to explain them... and I'm contemplating how I might look in 15 years and thinking about all the things I need to get done.
Yes, I'm terrible in math. Its not that I truly don't get the math (okay...it might be that too) but I just don't understand the use for it AT ALL in an art major's career. I'm sure I'm not the first to complain about this, in fact- my best friend is in culinary school and has to take it too...and she isn't very excited about it either. But seriously, its a waste of money and time and I couldn't feel more passionately about something. I'm not sure how many times I will fail this class (so far only once) but lets hope I get done with this soon. :)

Today I will attempt to list a few more items in my shop. With the spring weather hitting us, (at least here in cali) i'm excited to add some more funky dresses, slouch hats, novelty tees and crop sweaters. So be on the lookout! Also, lately I've received numerous requests for different items.. So if you are looking for specific type of item let me know and I will keep an eye out for it.
I will be stopping by the thrift store today to see if I find any goodies. :)
Wish me luck!

Xoxo
Jaelynn

0 comments:

  © Pardonmyffrench Blog 2009

Back to TOP