Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Paypal- the faster, easier way to pay your Etsy bill!

You CAN pay your Etsy bill with PayPal!


Yes, its true! Ive been doing it for a couple months now and it wasnt until recently that I noticed people complaining in the forums that they wished they could pay with their paypal balance rather than just their bank accounts. Well, I thought I would share exactly just how I am now able to do that!



Here's what you do:


Go onto paypal and look for ad or tab on their site talking about the paypal debit card. Apply for it! They will require you to be verified and have a backup account attatched just in case of insufficient funds or whatever. Once approved they will send you a ever so nifty paypal debit card with your own pin number and everything! So now- making sales on etsy just got better! Instead of waiting for those money transfers to clear through your bank, (which could take anywhere from 3-6 days) you instantly have cash! I use it to pay for all my shipping, packaging, my etsy bills, supplies, etc! I love it and couldnt be more happy with it!




Hope this helped all of you Etsians!
xoxo

1 comments:

Anonymous September 1, 2008 at 6:56 AM  

Hey, that has been so irritating, I have often wondered if there could be a better way, and you found it, way to go sherlock... I appreciate the ingenious concept and the sharing!

  © Pardonmyffrench Blog 2009

Back to TOP