Sunday, July 13, 2008

Sometimes I find myself staring at my cluttered room and/or workstation and not an ounce of creativity will ooze from my pores. Its a really frusterating experience- especially when you know that there are so many things sitting right in front of you with endless possibilities. Lately, ive felt an overwhelming amount of that and hoping that I may be finally reaching the clear skies ahead- Im happy to show you some things I've been working on.
First is an off-shoot of the Featherly Felt Headbands that I have featured in both; VintageEtc and ClosetMob. Instead of felt- I have upcycled awesome vintage ties and buttons and made some adorable hair accessories.

(click the pics to see the listings!)



I also created quite an interesting bag. Taking the recycling concept to a whole new level- i used scrap vinyl from an old project and filled it with shredded newspaper, sewed it shut and added straps. Thus creating a very alternative way at displaying the contagious waste less lifestyle. An interesting twist that hopefully wont be looked at as a possible symptom of insanity. lol


1 comments:

Victoria Meyers July 22, 2008 at 9:31 PM  

tag!

youre it!

http://annierexicsadventures.blogspot.com/

  © Pardonmyffrench Blog 2009

Back to TOP