Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hi.
I'm sure all of you have given up hope on this blog ever being updated. (i dont blame you)
But- I do have some news.
First off, my shop is undergoing some changes. I feel that I need to establish a new look for the shop. So, I plan on redoing a lot of the photos and listing a lot of new pieces in hope to establish a 'BRAND' look to my pieces. I want to feature some sort of prop throughout each photo and I need to figure out what it is that I wish to repeat.
Anyone have ideas?

In other news-
Im starting a NEW BLOG.
This current blog is pretty much dead. My new blog, PardonmyFFrench will be a bit more personal- commenting on things I do on a day to day basis, random reviews on different products or movies and of course- pimping out my store.

I hope that the changes in my shop will prove to be positive ones at that!
thanks for reading!

0 comments:

  © Pardonmyffrench Blog 2009

Back to TOP