Tuesday, November 11, 2008

November 11, 2008

I seem to be constantly running out of time lately- yet I have all the time in the world. Yes, Im fully aware that this must mean im wasting my time somewhere down the line. But, I guess its okay. Ive been rather driven on some aspects. For instance, I'm going to move to Oregon, or at least I know I want to. I want to major in photography at Pacific Northwest perhaps. Its a beautiful and amazing school- and thinking about it makes me want to go there right now. But of course my ambitious and rash thoughts are always cut short by my reasoning. Maybe 2009 will be my year of great achievement. Im okay with that. :)


In other news, I am hosting an event at my Starbucks location in which I work- this saturday. Its called Strung Out: A yarn and coffee event. Hopefully, appealing to the younger generation and sparking a new wave of knitters or crochets to carry on the joys of the craft. I know a few people that enjoy it as I do, so why not sit around, chat and drink some coffee while doing so? Also, the plan is that hopefully people will be willing to teach others that do not know how to crochet or knit to do so. I have a lot of etsy advertising that I will present at the event as well as some door prizes and such. Nothing too crazy- but hopefully just enough to maybe inspire future events like so. I made a much overdone flyer for the event and put them up in a few neighboring locations. I just plan on enjoying my night and if you live in the area- I encourage you to grab a few friends and come over and do the same! ♥

0 comments:

  © Pardonmyffrench Blog 2009

Back to TOP